From Paris to New York 

And smiles that never fail to lift our spirits
We do not falter
We live in the era of high-tech boxes and broken teens

And maybe if I just close my eyes and breathe slowly
The memories will make their way into my mind
Without jabbing every corner 
With their sharp edges
Gushing blood and broken trust
Every which way about

We stare at the same moon every night
And rise to the same sun
And just knowing that
Knowing you're sharing this air and walking this earth
That is sufficient 
And I pray to God you're doing well 
Wherever you are...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.