If I all I see is you, and all I feel is truth and all I used to breathe was your subtle illusion of love.
If all the pain that slowly thickens and builds around the vital organs in my chest, if all of that is sane and all that is concrete. If all that is reality and love and hurt and if all that is bleeding and broken and torn apart. If all of this is today and yesterday.
If all of this will be tomorrow? 
Then will you love me in the days to come?
But they told me I'd feed off of it. They warned me. They said I would breathe it, I would quench my thirst through it. They told me that even when my eyes were open my heart would stay closed.
And they knew better than I did.
I am starving.
I am dry.
I am gasping for air that I know no longer exists.
The air is gone.
They said I would feed off of it... but I guess I never got the chance to. So let me die of hunger, let me die of pain.
Let me die from the love I thought would keep me sane.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.