I always imagined if life was every man for himself. Like wild animals. If we all scavourged the amazon in search of food and shelter, killing anyone in our way. Or if we swam like sharks, eating smaller fish. Smaller versions of ourselves.I guess we always had that instinct in us. As civilized as we try to be, despite our efforts to be wise intelligent beings. We are nothing but uncivilized creatures. Shaped and molded from birth by society. Believing anything they tell us. Following orders because there are consequences, not because we care. So what are we? Are we caring beings with hearts of gold or are we nothing but noble savages..?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.