And I lost myself. Or found what I should have lost. While watching myself sink deeper into the hole of perpetual in-existence and watching myself sell my soul away, not to the devil but to his mere followers who crawl behind him like paralysed sheep in a vain attempt to earn his acceptance. And maybe people’s influential abilities are not determined by their strength but by my weakness. Maybe I never really lost myself, but I didn't have a self to begin with, and seldom did I ever seek to find one identity, but in turn I allowed myself to be sucked into the closest vortex around me. I always changed who I am. And maybe that is because I am not. Maybe it is because I am absolutely nothing but a mirror of what I wish to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.