Confidence, that’s what they called it. The way you illustrate yourself, the way you present yourself, the manner in which you walk about shoulders high with giving little or no value to the opinions of those who surround you. 
They called it confidence, but what they really meant was the acceptance of unfathomable ideas. Like accepting death just as you would accept life. 
What they meant to say was accepting that the longer you walk, the less distance you travel, the harder you run the slower you go. 
Accepting that it’s never how much effort you put in, but how much gift you were born with. 
And how we’re all just toys in someone else’s twisted game, each of us playing for the gold. 
But what is the gold? 
And who gets the gold? 
Certainly not I, for I am nothing but a waste of energy, space and time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.