Fully aware that days without you were no longer days, but hours of timeless in-existence until I saw your bright smile again and revived myself from the slumber in which my eyes are open but my heart is closed.
My days are gone, your days are gone, our days are gone.
But what are days?
What is you?
What is I? 
And I question the truth yet ignore the lies because I am naive. Naive to the extent in which I clung to your every word.
In a vain attempt at security.
In a pathetic search for love.
I found love and it's lack of beauty bothered me. The way it turned my insides out. The way it gave me sleepless nights. And I wonder sometimes how I could catch such a disease and suffer in misery while watching you smirk in delight as I try to awaken fro my slumber from my deep slumber my perpetual in-existence that is seen through your eyes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.