You say you want honesty, when honestly you want happiness. You say you want someone’s frank words so concrete and solid. Yet you are so offended by one’s “frank” opinion. Maybe we’re all stuck in this loop, unable to justify why we fear the outside. We don’t realize that maybe the outside is nothing and the real fear is of ourselves. Do we choose to not trust the homeless guy on the corner of 22nd and 3rd with a razor when we really should not trust ourselves? The pain eats her away from the inside out, and slowly every bottled up secret and fear inside of her appears on her torn apart skin. She didn’t cry. She just let the tears fall gracefully out of her eyes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.