"Just do me a favour" she said"...Don't ever fall in love". I asked her why she would ever say such a thing. Love, well to my one track mind, is beautiful. It's the one thing that keeps everything in life moving."everything moving?" She said. "How so? How it eats you away in your sleep, how you end up with daydreaming eyes hoping for things that you know will never happen. How it gives someone, to whom you are completely insignificant, the power to reign over you, the power to break you in two. It is a drug. it tears you apart day by day and i ask Why can't he simply be addicted to me like I am to him...it's simple." I took two steps forward before responding "maybe it isn't love that tears you apart.... But the lack of receiving that same love back. " she turned around and started to slowly walk away and even though she whispered I could still hear her mumble "we accept the love we think we deserve". And she was gone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.