Maybe if I close my eyes for long enough I can imagine the unimaginable. Imagine the value in myself that no one ever saw… if it ever existed to begin with. If I close my eyes and simply breathe in the rush of warm air that gracefully laces the creases of my skin and into my face… maybe then I will feel some sensory, maybe my numbed veins will begin to defrost and slowly melt into what they were meant to be. Could my brain possibly control every inch of my being? Maybe if I close my eyes I can imagine the unimaginable… But if I close my eyes, who will guarantee that they will ever open again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.