I saw him today... He was with his friends..some I knew. Some I didn't. He didn't notice me at first, I was making my way down the escalator. I had a clear birds eye view of the entire food court, he was making his way to the narrow alleyway that led to the bathroom between the wall and the escalator (you know.. The one I was on). And somehow he looked up and found me... Our eyes locked. He waved and smiled. I was surprised, I thought he hated me by now. It was a nice wave, cute even, dare I say. The gesture held so many meanings. It said 'hey, i know it's been a while, but I still remember you'. That wave made my day... It's pretty amazing how someone could have that much of an affect on you... But what can I say, I remembered him too..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.