They said she saved the broken. She pieced together the broken hearts and souls and glued them so tightly that even when she let go they would hold, and despite the cracks the souls were whole again, the people were human again, the hearts were unbroken. And she walks away and spends the night binging and puking, with tears in her eyes and cuts to her thighs. And she awakes with a smile across her face in a vain attempt to camouflage her shattered soul. They said she saved the broken, but who will save the saviour?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.