You don't get it. The silence hurts, the clear crisp silence where footsteps are felt, And the pin drops are heard. The silence hurts. Because its where my mind wanders deep in search of the little drawer kept locked up, the drawer of nightmares, the drawer of hate. The silence hurts, the sound of silence is deafening, so turn the chit chat, turn the birds, turn the laughter on. Turn the sound of music up. Drown out the nightmare, drown out the pain, drown out the hate. Please mute the sound of silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.