Everything hurts they said. And the scars itch. They itch insanely. Intensely. We can close our eyes and try and imagine that they don't hurt or that we hate the pain. But we feel the pain, we feel the hurt, we feel the scars. And we try to deny its wonderful feeling. The beautiful way the ooze of bright scarlet seems to explode out if the thin line. That line that once took you so much courage to make, and now it comes easily. But you don't feel courageous, you don't feel wonderful. Your pathetic worries build up higher and higher creating stacks of fear in your heart.
......
Your eyes try their best to avoid the scars u made. They swerve away when your naked arms come to sight, not that u would ever dare make the mistake of leaving them bare. And you deny the fact that Swerving eyes don't make wounds disappear...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.