I guess it's easy to say my eyes are never dry. Salty liquid explodes from the tiny sockets of my eyes invading the creases of my skin. It's the comfortable sadness of my tiny imaginary world. If only it were truly a figment of my imagination, but no. Reality, it hits like the very first snowfall. Calm and steady at first, beautiful even, so I dare say. Suddenly the wind blows harder, the flakes move faster, my vision is gone. Some stray easily away from the storm, while others get caught wandering in infinite circles of pure misery until one I'd able to pull them out. But the others have saved themselves, and it is only those courageous who will go back and guide the hopeless back to hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I guess this is me.. in words.

So I guess I have a lot of thoughts and it's kind of hard to put them all together. I'm almost 16 years old and I go to high school. But if you think this is going to be one of those cheesy "omg hes sooooooo cute!" type of blogs. Yeah I know I'm young, these feelings are all hormone crazed teenager feelings but I can assure you I won't present it to you in a manner so uncivil. All these posts in one way or another piece together into a story. My story. But remember, things aren't always black and white like they seem to be.
Powered by Blogger.